07 Dec Join the Sunday Mail Young Scot Awards 2018 delivery panel
We are looking for three volunteers aged between 11-26, who have a passion for celebrating young people and developing their own skills.
To apply you must have the flexibility and commitment to travel to meetings throughout 2017-2018. Please note all expenses will be covered.
As part of the Sunday Mail Young Scot Delivery Panel you will be influencing all decisions relating to the 2018 Awards. Young people are at the heart of Year of Young People 2018, and this role will put you at the heart of the decision making of the Sunday Mail Young Scot Awards 2018.
- Working with the wider Delivery Panel of Young Scot and Sunday Mail staff
- Supporting the selection of performers and VIPs for the night
- Planning the look and feel of the night including themes and decoration
- Supporting the communications plan for the awards to get the widest audience possible
- Helping split and share the planning and delivery responsibilities for the evening
- Making sure all decisions are made with young people in mind.
The Delivery Panel is key to ensuring the Sunday Mail Young Scot Awards 2018 are the best ever!
Becoming a member of this panel will help you develop lots of new skills.
- Influencing Others
- Events Management
- Project Management
- Planning and Organising
How do I apply?
To apply, download the application form from the attachments section below, fill it out and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on 15th December 2017.